KRW is looking for a Fall 2016 Intern! If the thought of weddings makes your heart soar, you have attention to detail and are looking to dip your toes into the bridal industry, this internship is for you! The internship will last from September 1st until December 1st and will require ability to attend four wedding weekends located in Charlotte, NC and Columbia, SC.
Intern will ideally be currently living in Charlotte or Columbia. Ability to travel is required. Internship is unpaid. Attendance of wedding rehearsals is encouraged but not required. Hours per week will vary. Internship hours will total approximately 70 within the three months including weddings.
- Current college student or recent graduate
- Passion for weddings
- Ability to travel for 4 weddings in Fall 2016
- Strong work ethic
- Familiarity with InDesign/Photoshop (preferred but not required)
The KRW Fall Intern can expect to:
- Sit in on a handful of face-to-face meetings with brides
- Attend bridal shows with KRW
- Be the lead assistant for all day-of wedding coordination operations
- Assist with content creation for social media
- Get firsthand insight into running a small business
- Travel between Columbia, SC and Charlotte, NC for select meetings and all weddings
To apply, fill out the application below by August 1, 2016:
This form has now been closed.